Sneak Peek at Three of Our 2012 Workshops
We typically announce our upcoming courses in October by way of our catalog and website. Occasionally, some of our programs are so exciting that we can’t help but spill the beans a little early. This is one of those years.
We have three workshops in particular that we are very excited about: Storybook Holland: Focus on Flowers with Allen Rokach and Eileen Rafferty, Bella Italia: The Tuscan Way of Life with Tony Rizzuto and Elizabeth Stone, and Alaskan Adventure with Michael DeYoung.
All three workshops take place in amazing settings and are taught by world class instructors.
Co-taught by RMSP’s own Eileen Rafferty and Allen Rokach, former lead photographer for Southern Living Magazine, Director of Photography for the NY Botanic Gardens and the Netherlands Tourism Bureau. We’re arranging charming small hotels to give you an authentic experience in the Netherlands.
We’ll be photographing:
- Bulb fields in Bergen.
- Windmills in Lekkerkirk.
- Canals of Giethoorn.
- Keukenhof Gardens.
- Floriade 2012.
- Plus, Allen has a few surprises up his sleeve.
- Photographing small hill towns throughout Tuscany.
- A special history lesson offered by the manager of Spannocchia.
- Photograph and cook during a special class taught in the villa kitchen using ingredients from the farm.
- Daily shoots and critiques.
This workshop is unlike any other Alaska photography workshop out there. Visit Wrangell/St. Elias National Park with Michael DeYoung. Michael is a former Alaska resident and professional photographer for the Alaskan Tourism Bureau.
- Photograph the Matanuska Glacier.
- Five days at the rustic and beautiful setting of Kennicott Lodge.
- Chartered vans so you don’t have to drive.
- Low-angle glacier hike (yes, it’s safe for everyone!).
- Stunning big mountain and glacier scenery.