Workshop Cancellation Policy
Note: Workshop content may change from that advertised based on weather, access to shooting
locations, and other unforeseen situations. Whenever possible, registered students will be notified ahead of
time of any changes. RMSP reserves the right to cancel any program that does not meet minimum participant
requirements, in which case participants will be informed as soon as possible and all money will be refunded.
RMSP is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of a course cancellation. We encourage participants
to purchase refundable airline tickets and consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation Policy for Workshops
- For cancellations received at least 60 days prior to the workshop start date: RMSP refunds any tuition paid,
less a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations received 30 to 60 days prior to the start of the workshop: RMSP refunds any tuition paid
less the tuition deposit.
- For cancellations received within 30 days prior to the start of the workshop: RMSP retains full tuition.
- For cancellations after the workshop is in progress: RMSP retains full tuition.
- For no-shows: RMSP retains full tuition.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after our office receives notice of cancellation.